there was going to be dialogue but all my flirty lines sounded incredibly stupid ;u;
A dejected look crossed her features, her fingers gripping onto the brass handle as she stared into the hand mirror. It was gone, all twenty something years of progress cut back down to just below the ear.
Krysta wasn’t sure if her frustration was with the loss of her hair, or the underlying cause which forced her hand to cut it short. Placing the mirror down irritably she combed her fingers through one more time and sighed heavily.
"No use dwelling on it now, it’s done…"
- Nickelodeon: Alright, that's the last tv episode of Korra!
- Fans: Okay, now where are we supposed to watch it?
- Nickelodeon: ARE YA READY KIDS?!
- Fans: No, seriously, what's happening, some of us aren't sure.
- Nickelodeon: I CAN'T HEEEAR YOOOOU!
- Fans: JUST TELL US WHERE WE CAN CATCH THE NEW EP-
- Nickelodeon: OOOOOOOOH WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?
Black families at graduations be like: